Social Media Sucks!

snerd

Hang on Sloopy!
Every single friend and relative I have is addicted to Facebook! They love to see pics of themselves, and receive those needed Likes, and the good feeling that comes with all that affirmation of their lives! It’s sickening, and tragic. It’s like being in another world out here with no social media apps or TV! No contact at all from most of them. I don’t know what the answer is, but these BigTech social media sites are destroying the backbone of our nation, the family, and people have absolutely no idea!! The BigTech giants have effectively BOUGHT Congress through lobbying! They censor conservatives and promote liberals! None of this seems to bother my relatives at all!

I wake every day, hoping to see all of these platforms fail. I just read that a judge has ruled that FB can be sued for allowing child-trafficking posts. It’s a start!! Pray that we can take back our country and institutions before China Joe, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, and whoever the hell runs Google/YouTube, pray that God turns back on them what they wish for us!